The following documentation about TransXChange is available free:
- This TransXChange Web Site provides a brief overview and information on the available TransXChange schema versions and where they can be found.
- TransXChange Schema Guide An electronic document providing a high level guide to TransXChange and its use. The guide has content suitable variously for both users and implementors. It provides an overview of the TransXChange model, a detailed description of the schema element, worked examples, and technical annexes, including specification of the integrity rules used in TransXChange.
- TransXChange Schemas the TransXChange XML Schemas provide W3C .xsd schema definitions. They include detailed comments describing all the elements and their intended use.
- Documentation for Related Standards: See documents for NaPTAN, and the National Public Transport Gazetteer.
- EBSR Training Materials are available.
- EBSR newsletters provide a roundup of EBSR activities, along with handy tips on TransXChange data management.
- TransXChange Publisher A tool for publishing TransXChange format XML instance documents.
- TransXChange Technical FAQ Notes and cautions for implementors including some discussion of using available software tools.
Third Party Tools
Page last updated: 2013/03/30