Reference: DMAT W1
Last update: 08/01/2007 12:54:11
- Measure levels of awareness and use of Direcgov Motoring amongst DVO Group target customers
- Measure use of specific DM transactions
- Measure users' satisfaction with the website
- Gauge potential use of the website by those that are currently unaware of it, or who have not used it before
- Monitor changes in the measurements over time
To meet the research objectives a question module was developed for inclusion within the BritishMarket Research Bureau's weekly face to face omnibus.
The first of four omnibus waves was carried out during the week 6th - 12th April 2006.
Saunders House, 53 The Mall, Ealing, W5 3TE
Cost to the Department: £17,000.00
Actual start date: 06 April 2006
Actual completion date: 30 June 2006