If you would like to receive future editions of Flagging-up, please email the UK Ship Register at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the 23rd edition of Flagging-up; the UK Ship Register’s quarterly newsletter. Please click here to view the newsletter or here for a printable PDF version (without links).
- Covered in this issue are:
- UK Flag statistics
- UKSR in Japan
- UKSR with CMA CGM
- USKR meetings
- ICS Flag State performance table
- UKSR present at Sea Asia
- Human Element training DVD receives MCA approval
- Private Maritime Security Companies – using armed guards
- EU Regulation No 1177/2010 - Maritime Passenger Rights
- UKHO warns of dangers posed by counterfeit nautical charts
- Seafarer Medical Certificates
- ACS CoI reminder
The next issue will be published in June 2013.