Last Updated: 07/05/2013
DVLA Glasgow local office
46 West Campbell Street
For enquiries about vehicles: 0300 790 6802 (Textphone minicom users 0300 123 1279).
For enquiries about driving licences: 0300 790 6801 (Textphone minicom users 0300 123 1278).
Please note, all calls are handled initially by our call centre based in Swansea.
Open: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. On the second Wednesday of each month the office will be open from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Closed for essential staff training
Please be advised that the office will be closed for essential staff training on the following dates
- From 1pm on Tuesday 24th September until 9am Wednesday 25th September
- From 1pm on Thursday 17th October until 9am Friday 18th October
- From 1pm on Tuesday 5th November until 9am Wednesday 6th November
Customers are reminded that they can access DVLA services online at: www.gov.uk/browse/driving
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Please be advised that the local offices in England, Scotland and Wales will be closed on the following: Public Holidays 2012- 2013
Two multi storey car parks (300 metres), Waterloo Street and Central Station.
Nearest at Central Station (300 metres).
Hearing loop fitted at public counters.
Cash machine available opposite Local Office at High Street bank.
Drop off point at counter number eight.
Local office none, two multi storey car parks (300 metres).
Disabled toilets available at Central Station (300 metres).
No smoking building; no alternative facilities.
One interview room, contact staff for use.
If you have specific access requirements, please use our call ahead service 0300 790 6818
- from South on the M8 motorway
- exit Junction 19
- stay in the left hand lane till you reach the traffic lights
- turn left into Argyle Street
- at the 2nd set of traffic lights turn left into West Campbell Street
- the office is on the right hand side at the traffic lights
- Hope Street or Union Street either side of Central Station (300 metres)
- Central Station (300 metres)