Last Updated: 15/05/2013
DVLA Worcester local office
For enquiries about vehicles: 0300 790 6802 (Textphone minicom users 0300 123 1279).
For enquiries about driving licences: 0300 790 6801 (Textphone minicom users 0300 123 1278).
Please note, all calls are handled initially by our call centre based in Swansea.
Open: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. On the second Wednesday of each month the office will be open from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Please note: there is currently no access for HGV's because DVLA can not guarantee that you will be able to turn around.
Closed for essential staff training
Please be advised that the office will be closed for essential staff training on the following dates:
- Wednesday 19th June until 1.30pm
- From 1pm on Wednesday 18th September until 9am Thursday 19th June
- From 1pm on Thursday 10th September until 9am Friday 11th September
Customers are reminded that they can access DVLA services online at: www.gov.uk/browse/driving
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause that this may cause.
Please be advised that the local offices in England, Scotland and Wales will be closed on the following : Public Holidays 2012 - 2013
There is plenty of on site parking, including an overspill car park alongside the office. There is also free public parking approximately 300 yards away. Turn left onto the A38 and take the turning signposted “viewpoint” on the left after the petrol station.
One customer toilet provided on site. Additional toilets can be found at supermarket, St Peters (2 miles).
Induction loop facility provided on one customer counter.
Cash machine at supermarket, St Peters (2 miles).
External mail box at end of the building.
One customer toilet on site.
No smoking building; no alternative facilities.
One interview room, contact staff for use.
If you have specific access requirements, please use our call ahead service 0300 790 6818
- M5 Junction 7
- follow signs to Worcester (A44)
- at first roundabout on a small dual carriageway take the first exit Worcester West (A44/A4440)
- at second roundabout take second exit (straight on) (A4440)
- at third roundabout take filter road off to the left, signposted Tewkesbury (A38)
- the local office is located on the first exit right after the petrol station (signposted DVLA)
- bus stop for the number 32 service at entrance to local office, every 20 minutes
Worcester Foregate Street/Shrub Hill (3.5 miles)