Last Updated: 15/05/2013
DVLA Portsmouth local office
5th Floor, The Connect Centre
For enquiries about vehicles: 0300 790 6802 (Textphone minicom users 0300 123 1279).
For enquiries about driving licences: 0300 790 6801 (Textphone minicom users 0300 123 1278).
Please note, all calls are handled initially by our call centre based in Swansea.
Open: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. On the second Wednesday of each month the office will be open from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Closed for essential staff training
Please be advised that the office will be closed for essential staff training on the following dates:
- Monday 9th September until 1.30pm
- Thursday 7th November until 1.30pm
- From 1pm Tuesday 8th October until 9am Wednesday 9th October
Customers are reminded that they can access DVLA services online at: www.gov.uk/browse/driving
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Please be advised that the local offices in England, Scotland and Wales will be closed on the following : Public Holidays 2012 - 2013
There are 10 spaces restricted to 45 minutes
Nearest opposite Post Office in Derby Road (0.25 miles).
Easy access through normal entrance.
Hearing loop at two counters and in interview rooms.
High Street banks (0.25 miles).
Internal mail box on reception desk, left of the main entrance to local office.
Local office two spaces; ask at reception
No smoking building; alternative facilities outside.
Two interview rooms, contact staff for use.
Lift access from reception; local office on 5th floor.
If you have specific access requirements, please use our call ahead service 0300 790 6818
- take the M275 into Portsmouth
- leave the motorway at the exit signposted for ‘Cross Channel Ferries’
- take the second exit from the roundabout into Kingston Crescent
- the Connect Centre is the large brown glass fronted building on your left
- most services pass through a series of bus stops called Kingston Cross (0.25 miles)
- Portsmouth & Southsea or Fratton stations (1.5 miles)