Last Updated: 15/05/2013
DVLA Bristol local office
Lime Kiln Close
For enquiries about vehicles: 0300 790 6802 (Textphone minicom users 0300 123 1279).
For enquiries about driving licences: 0300 790 6801 (Textphone minicom users 0300 123 1278).
Please note, all calls are handled initially by our call centre based in Swansea.
Open: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. On the second Wednesday of each month the office will be open from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Closed for essential staff training
Please be advised that the office will be closed for essential staff training on the following date:
- From 1pm Wednesday 11th September until 9am Thursday 12th September
- Thursday 10th October until 1.30pm
- From 1pm Wednesday 13th November until 9am Thursday 14th November
Customers are reminded that they can access DVLA services online at: www.gov.uk/browse/driving
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Please be advised that the local offices in England, Scotland and Wales will be closed on the following : Public Holidays 2012 - 2013
12 spaces at the office. There’s also parking available at Bristol Parkway train station.
Hearing loop available, one on public counter, one in interview room.
Cash machines available at supermarket (250 metres).
No smoking building; no alternative facilities.
If you have specific access requirements, please use our call ahead service 0300 790 6818
- M32 Junction 1
- at first roundabout take third exit onto Filton Road (A4174) signposted Ring Road, Filton, Parkway
- at second roundabout follow the signs for Bristol Parkway Railway Station
- at third roundabout take the 3rd exit signposted Fox Den Road
- at fourth roundabout take first exit onto Lime Kiln Close
- office is the first building on the right
- Fox Den Road bus service 74 (300 metres)
- South Gloucester Road bus services 71, 73A, 73B (300 metres)
- Parkway Railway Station (0.5 miles)