Last Updated: 03/04/2012
DVLA staff are provided with guidance and an equality analysis toolkit to help understand what is needed and why.
The guidance explains that equality analysis assessments should be completed when a policy, process or practice is introduced or changed. This includes business plans, efficiency proposals and staff restructures.
DVLA publish completed equality impact assessment reports internally or externally as appropriate. The current reports can be viewed below:
DVLA Equality Impact Assessment - LSN/ED Chester local office
- PDF Document (31 Kb)
We collect and publish data on:
• recruitment and retention, promotion, training opportunities, grievance and disciplinary actions for each of the protected groups
• male and female employees, including data on job roles, pay and grading, contract type and working pattern
• ‘unknown’ or ‘prefer not to say’ categories
• customer survey information and usability analysis including complaints
• equality analysis assessment information
• staff surveys
The Diversity Single Equality Action Plan 2009 - 2012
A final report on the plan which finishes on 31st March 2012 will be published in June 2012.